How to Videos - Short & Sharp!
- Platform Training Videos
- Current Trust Establishment Documents
- Current Company Establishment Documents
- Current Business & Commercial Agreements Documents
- Current Estate Planning Documents
- Current Strategists Only Documents
- Current Trusts Maintenance Documents
- Current Company Variation, Upgrades and Admins Documents
- Current SMSF Borrowing Documents
- Current SMSF Establish, Maintain and Upgrade
- Current SMSF Income Streams Documents
Webinar & Training Replays
How to - Strategy & Solutions
Legal, Technical & Strategy Questions
In The Media
ASIC Advice: Yes, Accountants can establish SMSFs without a Licence
In this session Grant Abbott, Tony Anamourlis from Abbott & Mourly and the regular cast on our Events will look at how accountants and tax agents can provide SMSF establishment, contributions, pensions and investment strategy advice without a licence.
We will be looking at ASIC rulings, case studies and requirements. Unfortunately the ASIC exemptions do not apply to licensed accountants.